Wacom has finally released official 7.1.1-12 TabletPc drivers. Great news for Vivotab Tf810c owners!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Tonitti, May 19, 2013.

1. nessers

nessers Pen Pal - Newbie

If you have no lecture coming up, just find one of the free lectures on YouTube in whatever topic you like, and take notes watching it. See how it feels.

2. schwarz86

schwarz86 Pen Pal - Newbie

If I had time I would do that. But I must disappoint you. I and you will have to wait until next week for a live test.

3. nessers

nessers Pen Pal - Newbie

It's strange. I tried installing the new driver, and it seemed to work, but the right-click modifier still works as it did on OneNote MX.

How can I know whether or not the driver is loaded?

4. schwarz86

Just take a look into your device manager. Under input devices you should find Wacom device. In properties I see the installation date 23.05. AltAlthough it is a bit confusing that the version says 1.2.1.3 (date: 17.04.2013).
    What do you have there?

5. nessers

nessers Pen Pal - Newbie

I have the same version and date.

Strange...

6. schwarz86

Why is this strange to you? For me the installation worked fine. Even a restart had to be done. Therefore I think it should be ok. Further I mentioned in a previous entry that I recognised a new entry within the system control.

7. nessers

nessers Pen Pal - Newbie

Because others indicated that with the new driver using the right-click modifier to use the lasso select tool in OneNote doesn't work.

And it does.

8. schwarz86

Do you want to have a problem???
    Be happy not having any issue.
    If you had no error during the installation I would not bother so much because I had no error...

9. nessers

nessers Pen Pal - Newbie

Being a mathematician, inconsistent behavior bothers me. If there's a bug, it should appear! I want to know why I am so special, what sort of thing I have previously installed, or haven't, to cause this behavior? It could also help others who do have the problem!

10. schwarz86

Such things bother me too, but I think it is better not to bother to much and just be happy not to have any issue.
    By the way I just heard that one guy has this problem. In this case we (two) have no problems. Maybe just he has the inconsistency ;)