Wacom Enhanced Driver Penable Device

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by CF77, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chumomo

Chumomo hi~

CF77, the link you gave is not available any more, where could I download the package now? Thanks!

2. thejager

thejager Pen Pal - Newbie

agreed im a little lost on this too...ive got a series 7 slate in win 8 and am hoping to get some wacom love going on it...

3. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

check back this week end. or you can always subscribe to the post.

I had an accidental deletion of all the Wacom driver related material. It is now in process of recovering them and checking the integrity.

4. John48pl

John48pl Pen Pal - Newbie

Where can I find any newest driver? I have only 7.0.2 from Asus page.

5. zeeroh

zeeroh Pen Pal - Newbie

Yeah, I need new drivers too. Frustrating that there's not an online repository to find the newest drivers on Wacom or Asus' sites. Oh well. I appreciate you guys uploading it, and I'm definitely anxious to get the latest one whenever someone has a chance to provide it. I just got my EP 121 yesterday and am looking forward to getting it running Photoshop, Manga Studio, and Corel Painter optimally. Guess I just gotta wait on those drivers though, haha. Thanks in advance!

6. adamball

adamball Pen Pal - Newbie

I tried subscribing to the thread like you suggested but I still cant get the download link to work. I just got myself a Samsung series 7 the day win 8 cp came out. I would love to get Photoshop and zbrush pressure sensitive. Any help would be awesome :)

7. zeeroh

zeeroh Pen Pal - Newbie

You have to subscribe to this thread to get the link? I'm confused.

EDIT: nevermind. I'm pretty sure he just means subscribe to the post for updates.

8. CF77

Here it is.. 707 Enhanced ISD driver. Fixed X/Y issue. It does has code for win8 But I do not know how it works..those who has Win 8 CP needs to feed back. This version should also work in many other makes and models. please report back.

Instruction:

1. Download from here..

see post #303 ..new driver..same install instruction.

check for virus..use at your risk...unzip using 7z freeware
    again 2 zip packages inside. unzip them to them own temp directories
    2. For Win7, If you have ISD (any versions) installed and is working; just install over the old version with 706-5 first, then 707-4.. If your system is with MS stock pen driver, you need either 702-21 or 706-1 installed first..then 706-05, then 707-4.
    3. important, always boot system at least twice between each installation.

4. clean up tmp directories. Read info in this thread on how to set pen pressure curve etc. issues others had and how got fixed. Use cclean and Auslogics to clean registries if you have to reinstall.

4. For Win8 CP...you may try step 2, or just installed 707-4, then 706-5, then 707-4 again..You need to report your result and to share with others.

the hid devices for wacom - leave the 4 hid alone...that are listed before "MS Input configurating device.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As usual , this works for me all app. in Win 7 x64..no BSOD..in battery mode.

note..you will have a touch icon in control panel ..not working for EP121.. just leave it. however, the icon works with hp2470p,tm2t,x220t

Should work..again. I tried on oem bios601 and on modded bios501.

pressure works on both wintab and non-wintab apps x64,x32 etc...still 4 points cal..X/Y rotation works well

pls post your experience.. on PS, ME, sai or others of x64, x32 etc not posted here .Win 8 CP..etc and if it is not a ASUS EP121, pls indicate your tablet make and model that works or not.

Apps......................................................... OS
    for sure Artrage x32. with wintab off..........Win7x64......... win8CP??
    ..wintab off to get gesture..pinch zoom and rotate to work
    GIMP x32............................................... .win7x64..........??
    Onenote x64............................................win 7x64
    PAP4.............................................. .........win7x64
    Window TIP..............................................w in7x64
    Foxit............................................. ..........win7x64
    SBPro/x32............................................... win7x64
    MS inkdesktop
    MS sticky note
    zbrush ?
    maya ?
    others ..pls report back to this thread..work or not..I will update this thread

Adobe PS version? win7x64 win8 DP..CP
    Adobe ME? ? win8

Enjoy...and again..If you have an issue, please read thread first, use alternate search in announcement section. If it it is new issue..please give details.

As we are continue to improve the installation.. check back this post as I will update it from time to time.

update: Win8 CP.....tm2t, x200t has shrinked TIP.
    ..................x200t -solution found...see post#267 from Chumomo..and the modded driver package for x200t..tm2t ..no solution yet for cp8

Win8 CP.....hp2470p....no isd icon setting. use intuos5 driver

as Win8 CP.....EP121, Samsung 7 ..successful

9. Geth

Geth Pen Pal - Newbie

Asus Ep 121 windows 8

Photoshop- works- yes

Art Rage - works - no.

I tried disabling wintab. But it still doesn't work.

Also my screen looks very pixilated in Photoshop is there away to fix that without lowering the image dpi or is that just from windows 8 resolution?

Is there a way to turn hand touch off when using illustration programs. I had a tray app for windows 7 but it doesn't seem to work in w8.

Thanks for this.

10. CF77

If you could, please describe which path (I listed two) you had used to install the 707 into Win8 CP, so others can benefit.

if you could post pictures of device managers if there are differences from what I had posted.

Not sure why pen driver would affect graphic driver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.