Wacom Driver for C-140x Vista (32bit) ok?

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by Flook, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartikiss

Spartikiss Scribbler - Standard Member

But, I thought I read Somewhere that this thing had 512 levels... ?

2. nikecar

nikecar Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

you read that we hoped it had 512.

3. Spartikiss

Spartikiss Scribbler - Standard Member

So no 512 levels?

:(

And I read that 3 or 4 problems might happen if I apply the update and regfix... Vista double clicking problem, Screen calibration issues, and problems with penFlix and one more related issue...? And what about losing sensitivity in Rage?

I've got the Rage program and Photoshop 7.0... I know PS is a bigger program (more features...) But I wonder if its worth losing pen sensitivity in Rage...?

4. nikecar

1) I haven't seen vista double clickin issue, what exactly is the problem?

2) Screen calibration issues is fixed in Adobe products. However, calibration IS dependent on your overall calibration. So if you are off in everything else, makes sense youa re off in Adobe. The issue before was being 100% off in Adobe but correct in everything else.

3) I have pen flix and it works.. Going to have to double check as I've not used it in a while.

4) Rage is still sensitive. My 3yo daughter can attest to that.

5. nikecar

penflicks still works

6. Flook

Flook Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey so here is a huge issue and update for that registry fix. The fix works perfectly for photoshop and corel painter but I am also big into 3D and have been using zbrush a lot on my tablet. I was always really pissed off about an annoying delay in zbrush that I was having and could not figure it out. I spent weeks trying different settings and reinstalling everything. I even decided to wipe my c-141xl and put x64 vista on it. Thank god I installed zbrush right away so that I could realize that once I installed photoshop and did the registry fix that my problems started in zbrush again. I deleted the registry key and zbrush works perfect. Now the big issue is that I either have a delay with zbrush or I have a misaligned pen in art software. I don't understand why my tablet pc, which I bought for art and 3D, would not work properly in photoshop and corel painter. It's insane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.