W500 Case and other Accessories?

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by Gabspr, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Timmy Roxane

Timmy Roxane Pen Pal - Newbie

Hrm. I purchased a protector through Amazon called ArmorSuit. There's a variety of accessories available on Amazon. Good luck!

2. GMTECH

GMTECH Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello all, I am new to the site and have purchased an Acer W500 for work. My problem is that my work is in the automotive field and I will need to use the tablet in a rougher climate. Meaning, my hands could have a little more oil on them and I would hate for this tablet to slip out of my hands and crash to it's death. I have searched all the infomation that is out there, but have concluded that there is no really good hard case or even rubber case that could make this purchase work. Any idea's welcomed!

3. Mamba

Mamba Pen Pal - Newbie

I doubt that you'll find an armored case. The Drycase may be your best bet. Won't provide drop-protection but should make it easier to grip given the handle, and provide environmental protection. You can find cheaper clone versions on eBay.
    Dunno, might work in combination with an outer rim protection such as finding a padded sleeve then cutting out one "front" panel to expose the screen. This could help if it was dropped.

4. gnomikw

gnomikw Pen Pal - Newbie

Maybe then you will find that about accessories

Accessories