Vista Business for XP Pro on Asus R1f and Tablet PC functions working

Discussion in 'Asus' started by poncedeleon71, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

sure:)

under your user cp, go to edit signature & there you can upload a photo, or link to images hosted externally. After the image has been uploaded, there is an area that displays your current signature picture, and then focusing your cursor in the actual text box above, you select insert signature picture or alternately you could type [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and then you save it.

You also need to choose under Edit Options, under the Thread Display options, under Visible Post Elements, select the check box to Show Signature.

and then you should be good to go ;)

2. poncedeleon71

poncedeleon71 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello Drtigerlilly, I have been absent from the forums for a while and have missed a lot of the current topics. I would like to hear from you about the upcoming news of the Thinkpad x200 tablet that will eventually emerge.

I am curious, which tablets have you tried so far, and which ones have you considered for a possible future purchase? I have only tested four so far, the only one that I found the worst was the HP 1000, and the main reason was the passive digitizer. The actual tablet looks very good and feels good to the touch and handling. I also like that it comes with a cd/dvd drive and has a cool design for the touchpad. But it does not compare to the X61T or other tablets with Wacom technology.

How many people do you personally know that use their tablets for artistic tasks? I would very much like to hear from their experiences. Thanks for any comments. :)