Vista and Your Fujitsu Tablet

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by vimafeje, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnode

rnode Pen Pal - Newbie

If any T2010 users with SP1 find a shock sensor utility version that works for them, please pass along where you got it.

Currently, if I leave the utility active, I get a BSOD when it would normally park the drive.

TIA

2. powowcow

powowcow Tablet PC Lover

brvdboss knows. He got a new version off the European Fujitsu site, but failed to post a link. Ask him.

3. rnode

rnode Pen Pal - Newbie

Okay, I swear I already had version V.2.0L20 of the shock sensor installed with SP1. But, fwiw, after having no luck on the UK site, I went to the Asian Pacific site (Hong Kong), grabbed V.2.0L20 of the sensor util from their download page, uninstalled the existing shock sensor software, rebooted, installed the one from the AP site, and it works now. Sensor window indicates bumps in the display and notifies when pausing drive. Windows stable throughout. We'll see if it holds up.

Here's the page:
    T2010 Shock Sensor SW

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. brvdboss

brvdboss Scribbler - Standard Member

Oops, I got it from the belgian site: http://www.fujitsu-siemens.be/support/downloads.html

(select your model, and then under shocksensor)

But that's only for the models available in Belgium and Europe, so the T2010 isn't listed there (I have a T4220). I added the link in the other thread as well for completeness.

5. Thwack

Thwack Pen Pal - Newbie

I started up my 4220 this morning to find the pressure sensitivity in sketchbook pro gone. I've reinstalled the pen drivers several times as well as the dress from the wacom site. Everything seems to have installed correctly but still no pressure. I did get sensitivity for afew minutes but then everything became jittery and I had to reinstall the drivers to get the per to work again. Any Suggestions? Oh, I am using Vista and have upgraded to SP1. Thanks

Ok, quick edit. After the 108th time reinstalling it was the driver from the European wacom website that worked. Woot! Back in business

Re-edit... Pressure sensitivity is back and anything is fine and dandy except the pen and tablet properties won't open so I can't recalibrate. Am I missing something?

6. elysion

elysion Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi!

I had a nice feature on my previous laptop before T4220 that I would like to have in the T4220 too. The feature was such that it emulated the middle mouse button press when i clicked both mouse buttons at the same time. This was quite handy when browsing the net, because I could open and close the tabs with a single click. Does anyone know how to enable this?

7. kureshii

kureshii Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

To be honest I don't know, but the Synaptics Touchpad control panel offers many other options for that elusive middle-click. You could, for instance, map the upper-left corner as middle click.

Or better yet, use one of the scroll buttons, which is what I do. I found them pretty useless anyway, since the PgUp and PgDn buttons are so conveniently placed and the scroll buttons are inaccessible in tablet mode.

8. fazz33

fazz33 Pen Pal - Newbie

On screen buttons and auto-rotate, does anyone else have problems with them after doing windows updates? I just got a T2010, it came with xp so I went and bought vista Home premium. These functions worked at first, then after doing a massive amount of updating they stopped working. Does anyone know which updates they are? Or if there is a solution?

9. emamm

emamm Pen Pal - Newbie

Windows Vista tried to install SP1 on T4420 but couldn't finish. It tried to restore to the previous status but once more it couldn't do it. There was error on ntkern (something like that).
    Is vista that broken? Or T4220 doesn't like changes?

Any benefit on installing SP1? Or can I get by with raw Vista?

Many thanks

Ed

10. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

SP1 has generally been problematic across the board. I don't think its specific to Fujitsu or the t4220.

At this point until MS gets its act together, i'd say leave SP1 alone, the differences aren't that big anyway....raw Vista will be just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.