Venue 10 Pro

Discussion in 'Dell' started by soh5, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikerman

Mikerman Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Thanks for doing the video and posting--seems like a nice multi-function tablet/pseudo-laptop!

2. NotBatman

NotBatman Pen Pal - Newbie

Nice review, pretty comprehensive. You should youtube it since there basically are no reviews out there.

3. NotBatman

NotBatman Pen Pal - Newbie

Has anyone used this tablet as well as the encore 2 write? On paper this beats the toshiba, but word of mouth on the toshiba is better, whereas no one seems to be talking about the dell.

4. cmergel

cmergel DBA by trade.

I don't own or know anybody that has the Toshiba. I am too a bit shocked that there isn't more discussion about the Dell.

However, I have been using the Surface 3 (work demo) and to me this beats the Dell. I would recommend going that route instead of the Dell. They are close in price, huge fan of the size, weight and I love the Surface Stylus.

5. millerajm

millerajm Pen Pal - Newbie

It seems to have been overlooked largely because of its marketing towards education. I looked at an asus transformer the other day, and wow, what an awful keyboard it had compared to this one! This tablet definitely has the best 10" keyboard I've used ( though I havent tried any of lenovos 10" keyboards) I think I would prefer this over the surface just because of that, plus the reduced size when using the keyboard (no stand) but the surface definitely has more power for a small price increase! I'm not looking to replace my laptop though ;)

6. millerajm

millerajm Pen Pal - Newbie

Just a quick update in case anyone is still watching this thread, I don't have a tablet to test it on, but I have recieved confirmation from wacom technical support that the latest feeldriver (wintab) now supports the venue 10 pro! It also looks like there is a nice back to school sale over at dell, with a free backpack. I think that this is a good competitor to the encore 2 write, since it has a full usb port, as well as a nice attachable keyboard! Hope this info helps someone!

7. Mikerman

Mikerman Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Thanks for the updates! Nice deal there-- :)

8. Xer0

Xer0 Pen Pal - Newbie

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    alextrela182 likes this.
  9. alextrela182

alextrela182 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Good to hear new 10" with Cherry Trail with Wacom except the new ThinkPad 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.