VAIO Society

Discussion in 'VAIO / Sony' started by Steve S, May 29, 2018.

1. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

I just received an e-mail from the "VAIO Society," which is apparently an attempt to reach out to VAIO's customer base with news and articles of interest. Among the four or so articles that the newsletter offered was one about VAIO's approach to prolonging CPU performance (which they call "True Performance"):

https://us.vaio.com/society/develop...Klaviyo&utm_content=VAIO+TruePerformance+Link

I have no idea if this is a one off issue or if there will be future e-mailings. I guess that time will tell...!

@Marty

2. Marty

Marty Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Cool, an interview with the designers of the tech described earlier in this thread, that they are using in the 8th gen VAIO S and their new line VAIO Pro P models:

[​IMG]

I just wish there was some way to get in touch with those engineers! I've been hoping to at least express my thanks directly to them and if they are interested revising my Z Canvas design proposal. (I hope they haven't abandoned the Z line!)

Did the newsletter mention any contact information? Or some channel "reach out to VAIO's customer base"?