V11P (5130) with Tablet Case and Mobile Keyboard?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by biogon, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biogon

biogon Pen Pal - Newbie

So, no one at Dell can answer this question, oddly.

I just picked up the Atom Venue 11 Pro (5130, Bay Trail) with the Mobile Keyboard (with the battery slice).

Does the polycarbonite shell case (not the Targus) work with the keyboard attached?

The case for the Core version specifically says that's it's compatible with the keyboard, but the Atom one doesn't say either way.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  2. biogon

biogon Pen Pal - Newbie

So, answering my own question... Yes, they do work together.

3. Alchemist

Alchemist Scribbler - Standard Member

Sorry I missed your thread although I posted bout this somewhere around here. Yep, they work together great. In fact its one of the few accessory combinations that seems to have been thought out to work together. I had the slim keyboard before but it had a number of issues and didn't work well with the polycarbonate case at all.

biogon likes this.
  4. biogon

biogon Pen Pal - Newbie

Ah, sorry you missed it! Thanks for your thoughts anyhow. :)

I figured it wasn't too much a risk to just order and try it out, and the Targus case seemed too hardcore for my needs.

And yes, I agree, these two work together fantastically. Better than a lot of other manufacturer's accessories.

Eventually I think I'd pick up a random folio case for when I want to go without the keyboard. but for now, it makes for high-DPI, massive battery life, ultra-light-weight netbook. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.