Using a pen with an eraser on C-140X

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by Kevin1551, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastflash912

fastflash912 Pen Pal - Newbie

Has anyone tried using a pen with an eraser on a C-140X? I am curious because if the eraser function works I would like to get one for myself. If a pen with an eraser does work, how many different kinds of pens are out there that are available for me to use?

2. apinkpony

apinkpony Scribbler - Standard Member

The eraser function on another pen would work with the C-140X. It is a penabled tablet. Wacom has a section on their website which shows the different tablet pc pens (key is that they are for tablet pc, not just tablets).

3. michaelws

michaelws Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

How do I get the eraser to work? I have the Cross capped pen and on the Wacom it says it has an eraser but I cannot find where to enable the eraser...

Thanks for any help

4. MNTBRDERRX

MNTBRDERRX MNTBRDER- NEWBIE

I just use the top eraser. But it's REALLY easy, different sizes and the swipe to clear whole words+ when needed.

5. Muff

Muff Diver

I bought the Wacon Cross pen. . . Love IT! Just make sure you download the latest wacom drivers

6. michaelws

michaelws Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Muff I have the latest driver from the wacom site. How did you get the eraser to work? Mine does not...when I erase in a graphics program like painter or photoshop I end up having to select the eraser from the toolbox.

7. Kevin1551

Kevin1551 Pen Pal - Newbie

Yes, it works just fine. I have a Wacom Penabled Cross Executive Capless pen and it works great. If you don't want to buy a pen with an eraser you can also just program the side button to switch the pen to eraser mode when pressed, but I prefer to flip the pen around and use the eraser like a normal pencil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.