Used ST5112 - Can't Restore. Help Needed

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by qhorque, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seryy

seryy Pen Pal - Newbie

qhorque,

Thank you for the answer,
    all devices, looks like installed correctly. It could be also a hardware problem of screen censor, but probably pen.
    Couldn't you share the image of Stylistic CD somewhere?
    Best regards,
    seryy

2. qhorque

qhorque Scribbler - Standard Member

Sorry but I don't have the images any more. I could not be certain that the ones that came with the tablet were actually good since I was having so much trouble with them so, after installing W7 from the retail DVD and the drivers from Fujitsu, I tossed the questionable restore discs! They were copies anyway, not official Fujitsu discs as the person from whom I bought the tablet apparently also purchased it used.

3. seryy

seryy Pen Pal - Newbie

ok, thank you anyway.
    I think the simplest way for me would be to come to computer shop and try to use a pen from similar tablet from stand or/and my pen on similar tablet.

4. Vanne

Vanne Slate

g'day! I still have my stylistic ST5112 vista Disc. and might be Able to arrange something, But yeah, ID grab a wacom pen and check that First

5. nerys

nerys Pen Pal - Newbie

confirm your digitizer WORKS by booting into BIOS (top button on start) and use the pen to navigate around the bios screen. that will confirm its not a hardware issue at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.