uPlay Tablet c70

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by shane.ak, Jan 14, 2013.

1. shane.ak

shane.ak Pen Pal - Newbie

Do You want a cheap high quality tablet under 80$? uPlay C70 is the first high quality and high performance tablet under 80$ with capacitive screen and camera with 1.3MP front camera and 1080P full HD playback , uPlay C70 has an powerful All Winner A13 1.2GHz CPU with integrated Mali-400 GPU which makes it fast and desirable ,The NOVO uPlay C70 runs Android 4.0.3 Ice cream sandwich operating system , features a Multi-touch 7-inch 800*480 capacitive screen.
    This cheap high quality tablet has a 512MB High Speed DDR3 Ram & Support Accelerated Flash & HTML5 video.
    With the 3G and Wifi Connection (Support 802.1 b/g/n) you can surface the web anytime and anywhere you want.
    uPlay Tablet C70 has many other functions such as OTG function,E-book Reader , audio & video playback and so on ...
    This powerful tablet is powered by 2300 mAh batter (Standby 12days , Web 5hours, Video 4Hours ).

Enjoy The Technology​
    [/SIZE]