Updated Intel/AMD GPU Drivers [11.11a/8.15.10.2559]

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by Seketh, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Person264

Person264 Pen Pal - Newbie

There's a v.3 out now, supposed to fix the dxva problem amongst other things. Anyone tried it?

2. Seketh

Seketh Moderator Moderator

Don't try it, switching won't work.

The Unified 11.11a will be released soon. He usually checks the comments on his blog, and he knows the drivers aren't working properly on the Tm2.

Hopefully it'll be fixed in this next release, I'll update the first post as soon as they're available.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  3. Menzo

Menzo Pen Pal - Newbie

4. Seketh

5. Person264

Ok, I'm feeling kinda stupid now. How do you download it from 4shared? I click the slow download link, wait 100 seconds, then I click on the link to download it and it just goes back to the first screen where I can click slow or fast download. I'm using IE9

Also, anyone else find his blog really slow to scroll through?

6. Seketh

Well, I just tried it and the download didn't start, so I guess something's up. But it's probably temporary, just click slow download, watch the countdown area, and click download there. If nothing happens, you might want to try to download as a .torrent.

If you guys aren't able to download it from there, I'll mirror the file, just let me know.

And yeah, scrolling the blog is slow. I know what the problem is, it's the static background image, it's a blogspot "bug".

7. Person264

Still no go for me with the download. Is there any noticeable improvement in playback etc from the intel drivers compared to the standard ones e.g. flash performance?

Edit: Still goes back to start page and the wait has gone up to 212 seconds now

8. wakeupneo

wakeupneo Scribbler - Standard Member

With some of my feedback leshcat made everything work 100% on the tm2, so it's highly recommended now. The main difference is that you get actual updated catalyst drivers, because if you only install the one AMD releases for notebooks it doesn't update anything actually. I decided to update because DiRT3 had some really annoying visual bugs (fixed in catalyst 11.5) and now they are fixed.

9. corey1138

corey1138 Pen Pal - Newbie

does everyone's brightness buttons work when plugged in? mine don't work after this update. they were working fine with 11.10

10. Person264

My brightness buttons work fine, but I have noticed maybe slightly more stuttering when viewing HD iPlayer downloads on the intel GPU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.