tx2500z shipping delays?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by man4857, Jul 21, 2008.

1. st1tcount

st1tcount -Classified Information-

Same boat as the rest of you...27th new estimate to be 7 days later at worst. I got the $50 off coupon too...thinking of getting the Mogo X54 mouse. Think it will be worth it ($37...beats paying 60+ it sells for on ebay). Anyone got it or used it? Looks really cool but I think it won't be a great mouse (which would lead me to Logitech VX Rev or Microsoft 6000)

2. zeromeus

zeromeus Pen Pal - Newbie

The X54 looks really really odd to me. It's a multimedia mouse, but it looks like it'll feel extremely weird when being used. I just ordered the HP bluetooth laser mouse. I paid a total of $16.01 for it after the $50 off coupon, shipping, and tax.

You can also find bluetooth mouse on Amazon. Try getting the laser mouse rather than optical mouse. Laser mouse are more accurate and you can use it on more surfaces. It also uses less battery, so you won't have to change batteries as much.

I actually got the RocketFish keyboard/mouse combo model BTMKY (optical mouse, though) for only $21 after shipping on Amazon. That's a really good price for a bluetooh mouse/keyboard combo.

3. RoyalBean

RoyalBean Pen Pal - Newbie

Man, you guys need to quit whining, I ordered my tablet probably a few hours or so after some of you, during the coupon craze. Since I caught the tail end of it, my shipping date is like July 27th or something.

I ordered it early morning hours of the 22nd, So if any of you ordered around that time, and got a much sooner ship date, maybe my shipping date is a clue to when you will actually GET your tablet.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  4. Mendel

Mendel Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered this morning and got a shipping date of the 25th of July.
    RoyalBean, you said you ordered during the coupon mess and got a 7/27 date, ouch haha.

5. EX33396948

EX33396948 Nursing Student

I garuntee I'm much more hated then any of you all...

This is my first time on here and my first time buying an HP. I love the computer. I did TONS of research and was more then happy yo purchase the TX2000... Then when I went to the TX2500 was out. about 30 minutes later I knew what I could and made a judgement call (newer is better).

I ordered on FRIDAY the 13th... and my ESD was the 24th. It was bumped back to the 27th and I'm about to kill... They can't upgrade anything else, the $50 coupon is usless (anything small worth buying is out of stock), shipping updates are out of the question but no explination as to why. I even begged to pay double to cover the costs they might lose for breaking contract with FedEx. Then they sent me a $50 coupon.

I made some phone tech almost cry today and they reassured me about twelve times that the computer will be shipped tomorrow with a tracking number.

Tomorrow if it hasn't been shipped by the time I get out of school I'm going to tear them a new one, demand to speak with the manager and either cancle my order and then buy it else where or I will not get off the phone till they give me something worth the wait (NOT ANOTHER ****ING WORTHLESS $50)

I also have gotten about 8 e-mails from them with explinations (i've been on their *** ^_^). I'll post the latest one.

6. billycat

billycat Pen Pal - Newbie

I don't think the tx2500 has a PCMCIA slot. But very cool little mouse regardless.:)

7. EX33396948

I wonder how much feed back he's recieved on it's shipping. I compel you all to send the CEO an e-mail demanding no more delays!

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  8. zeromeus

zeromeus Pen Pal - Newbie

Can I have your $50 coupon, then? Please! I'd love to get something from the using that coupon if it's useless to you. Just PM me. Thanks!:D

You can always try to quick one on them like this... wait for the thing to ship. While it ships, call them to CANCEL your order and give them some convincing reasons. They might knock $100 off your order and refund you the money. I did that with Dell once and they tried knocking $300 off! I canceled it anyway. I should have stayed with that and get my $300 refund. How dumb of me to refuse! Urgh!

9. EX33396948

Lol, I'd like to keep whatever they send me. If it's this hard to get anything from HP then that coupon is really worth like $400 based on historic value alone (I bet it originally was meant to be given to some Chinese emperor at some point). But I don't think I'm going to play "shipping chicken" if it actually does ever ship. :D

10. HellsChicken

HellsChicken Pen Pal - Newbie

EX, i feel your pain. I ordered because i thought it would be here in time for a trip i'm taking in July. Apparently not. It's possible that if they live up to the "no more than 7 business days from the original ship date" AND go for 1-2 day shipping, it might be.

But nobody has had luck thus far obtaining that. I might just do as you do and tear them a new one.