tx2500z shipping delays?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by man4857, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tC_Crazy

tC_Crazy Pen Pal - Newbie

Wow, I really really really hope I get the same answer. I have that EXACT same configuration. It's "supposed" to ship today. I have only heard of people getting $50 HP coupons for delays of one week or more. However, I would much rather get my laptop before July 5 than wait another week for $50...

2. bakdai

bakdai Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. Mine is supposed to ship today, the 26th, but looks like there is a delay. I called yesterday about it and they just automatically gave me $50 off. I had originally ordered and received a tx2500 earlier, but this was a lower configuration without the discount so I mailed it back without opening it.....if I could only go back in time.

3. bait

bait Pen Pal - Newbie

man, i ordered mine on the 14th and it got delayed until tomorrow, from the 24th. the most barebones, basic config, ordered before $500 coupon. and it's delayed until tomorrow? they must hate me.

4. pardes3

pardes3 Scribbler - Standard Member

lol @ bait ...

5. zeromeus

zeromeus Pen Pal - Newbie

How SAD! I ordered my a set of bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo a whole week later than the tablet PC. My keyboard/mouse combo arrived today and my tablet PC still has the "in production" status! Grrr...

I will call them again later tonight if I don't get a tracking number... What's the chance that they'll give me something for the delay? I'd love it if they throw in the docking station, a car/air/AC adapter, or one of those MOGO mouse for free for the trouble. Wishing.... I'd prefer the docking station.

6. HellsChicken

HellsChicken Pen Pal - Newbie

I just spoke to someone via the live assistance online chat link. My ship date is supposed to be today, and i wanted to check on the status. They said they are 99% sure it will ship within the next hour and a half before the close of business. We'll see.

7. miner

miner Scribbler - Standard Member

I just got an email fro HP stating that my order has been delayed to the 27th along with the $50 coupon. I have little hope that it would ship on the revised date.

But these systems are built in eastern China which is 12hrs ahead of EST. So, unless they have night shifts your laptop typically will be built overnight(in US) and the shiiping notice usually is updated early in the morning. Unless you ordered the pre built models I wouldnt believe what the CSR's say.

8. HellsChicken

I don't believe them. Where do the orders ship from though? I had a backpack in my order which was shipped from the US, so i just assumed the laptops were shipped from the same place. If it doesn't ship today, I'll probably call and demand that they upgrade me to the 1-2 day shipping option to minimize the delay, though.

9. bait

bait Pen Pal - Newbie

i already tried to get them to upgrade my shipping but they wouldn't. i guess i wasn't unruly enough. frustrating for sure. :(

10. HellsChicken

I don't plan on taking no for an answer. It'll cost them less money to upgrade my shipping than it will in support costs to deal with me lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.