tx2500z shipping delays?

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by man4857, Jul 21, 2008.

1. GG4549

GG4549 Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine was shipped out 6/30 (was supposed to be shipped the 26th) but the fed ex man has not been by yet nope.....
    on the fedex site it actually dosent have any updates from today....I know friday is a holiday, maybe thats causing some klind of delay.

2. GG4549

GG4549 Pen Pal - Newbie

I have the same thing...have u gotten any updates on fed ex's site yet?
    grrr . . . I thought for sure we would have had it by today :(

3. pardes3

pardes3 Scribbler - Standard Member

No updates here, been waiting for the effin fedex guy to come and surprise me with my new laptop .... but I guess thats asking for toooooooooo much.

4. vinylmoon

vinylmoon Pen Pal - Newbie

I've ordered 2.4GHz/320GB on June 20, and estimated ship date was yesterday.
    Order status on HP homepage is still "in production" and didn't get any coupon.
    Is the status reflecting real-time info? Or isn't mine built yet?
    How much longer should I wait... :(
    I would go to Circuitcity if I knew this delay... The price doesn't seem much expensive.

5. pardes3

pardes3 Scribbler - Standard Member

OK so I called fedex about this Delivered in Anchorage deal and they informed me that HP has sent us the master tracking number for the whole lot of 64 Laptops that were shipped on 6/30. Had they given us individual tracking for the specific unit then we could see where the laptop was. She also mentioned that since the clearing happened later in the evening at 3:08 p.m. the laptops would not start moving to their final destination until the next day (july 2nd). So that mean there is no hope for them to reach us today. And if they don't by tomorrow, then we ain't gonna see them until Monday.

6. GG4549

GG4549 Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the info pardes3 ~ that really sucks, because I know with a lot of the ppl that had theirs shipped a few days before us it only took 2 days to get to them after leaving china. Oh well we waited this long whats a few more days I guess....

7. ThinkGoofy

ThinkGoofy Pen Pal - Newbie

I guess I am on the same boat as you guys since all it says on the fedex for me is that it is delivered to Anchorage, AK. I really appreciate the info you shared with us pardes3. I almost thought something went wrong with the delivery as it just said delivered when I never got my tablet. Let's just hope that our tablets are delivered before July 4th. *crosses fingers*

8. EX33396948

EX33396948 Nursing Student

I won't say much. I will say my Lappy typed this. I'm happy and discovering all the features. I too would like to fully understand how to use the web cam. I did it over an IM and was told they could hear me but not see me. That fun cam crap works so I know the cam works but still... more to learn.

Anyways, I'm happy!!! Except my CPU keeps hitting 50+%.

9. CarlosG

CarlosG Pen Pal - Newbie

mine came today and i missed the fedex man!!!! gonna have to wait till tomorrow now damnit!

10. HellsChicken

HellsChicken Pen Pal - Newbie

I was in the same boat - shipped on the 30th, and HP gave me the master tracking number.

I got the tracking number for my individual unit. Despite the fact that it is at their sorting facility only 15 miles away, it won't be here until Tuesday! Apparently it's in a big container that hasn't been opened yet. This is really frustrating. I know Friday's a holiday, but today and Monday are both business days.. why does it take 3 business days to open a box and drive 15 miles?