TX2500 + Windows 7 + Photoshop

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by W-Soap, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W-Soap

W-Soap Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey. l'm having no problems With the tablet-screen in windows 7 in normal use
    However, In Photoshop the Curser is always half a screen from where my pen is, this really has me scratching my head.

Has anyone had a similar problem and solved it? Thanks in advance.

2. fysloc

fysloc Pen Pal - Newbie

the half screen away is just a random error, reboot and it should be gone

as for photoshop issues that may pop up like mine did, the mouse gets all jittery and i fixed it by installing drivers from the tx2510us page (not my own tx2604ca page cause for some odd reason, it wasnt there and i cursed HP for wasting 2 days of my life) and then installing additional wacom drivers from the wacom website itself. All fixed

3. pechorin

pechorin Pen Pal - Newbie

does windows 7 64 + photoshop have lag?

i have vista home premium 32 and it has an annoying lag, would the upgrade solve this?

i do have tx2550, 4gb ram, 2,1GHz

4. fysloc

fysloc Pen Pal - Newbie

while there is lag, its not huge lag, its just the processor being slow and photoshop should only be used under maximum performance power plan

5. cozonac

cozonac Pen Pal - Newbie

If you do quick sketching, especially shading with short, quick strokes in only one direction you'll notice a lag, the tablet sometimes doesn't register the stroke so you'll end up with blank lines along the path. This doesn't happen when you make one long zig-zag stroke. I don't know why is this happening, I've installed the latest drivers from wacom, done the registry hack (without which photoshop didn't have pressure sensitivity) and played around with the program's preferences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.