Tx2500 UK

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Craig12, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellloAST

HellloAST Pen Pal - Newbie

I bought a tx2550ea on 13 July, and like everybody, am still waiting for it. Just wanted to point out that dabs.com is now showing 1-2 days for arrival of the tx2550ea. I don't know if that means anything.

Cheerio.

2. Art

Art Scribbler - Standard Member

It might and it might not. It says "due" in 1-2 days, which maybe means that HP promised to send them by Monday/Tuesday. And we all know what HP's delivery promises are like.

3. tempusername

tempusername Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all,

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am new to the site but I have read all the replies to this topic.
    I bought tx2550ea on the 13th of July like some other people here and to day I called HP about this ETA.
    They say it is an estimation :eek: and I said it is a lie that HP says to its customers because it still says ETA is 2 weeks. It is not valid and they just lie to their customers but they don't have any answers to give.
    They only say
    -We can not deliver something that we don't have in our stocks.
    -It is an estimation it is not guaranteed

I am now thinking about canceling the order. We will see.

4. alanjrobertson

alanjrobertson Scribbler - Standard Member

What a joke - HP just sent me a survey about my 'purchasing experience' - needless to say they received many 0/10s but even the survey had mistakes, referring to the 'configurator' (doesn't exist on their site here), and asking me to put details when I selected 'other' but providing no comment boxes to do so!

5. Art

No fair! I want one too! :p

Now the ETA is 01/09/08. Rawr.

6. Art

I think that'd probably do us most good. Like you said, there are plenty of PC magazines, and some of these have Watchdog-esque features where you can complain about a company and they'll see what they can do. That's what I did last week, and I'm still waiting for a reply. (Think it was a guy from PC Pro).

HP have pushed the date back to the 2nd now. They're updating the ETA a little more regularly these days....

7. GadgetMan

GadgetMan Pen Pal - Newbie

8. tempusername

tempusername Pen Pal - Newbie

Today ETA is 03/09/2008. It's been 38 days. We won't be able to get our computers.

They are faster than time :confused:

9. J1mmy

J1mmy Pen Pal - Newbie

Golly, you guys are still waiting for your laptops! I see I made a good decision not buying it from them, some of you are considering Dabs and other stores, PC world also sell this series, and the *might* be able to ship in a model they don't actually officially sell - they did this with a laptop my dad bought a very long time back..

10. Art

J1mmy: thing is, we can't actually get them anywhere else because nobody else has them yet. Dabs et al have them listed but they're all down as out of stock/expected in X weeks. If HP have any of them at all they're definitely not sharing.

ETA now 04/09/08. Going to grab a little Consumer Advice and see what they say about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.