TX2500 Delays & Availability

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by b6a4, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyture

Nyture Scribbler - Standard Member

Looks like HP Just took the TX2500 option for a 2.4ghz processor off the site. Options now are 2.1 and 2.2. Not sure if they found a problem but more than likely they ran out of stock of those processors.

Also the build time has gone from a week to a month. I envy those of you who got to order one earlier in the week when the build time was only a week. (shipping not included here)

Kudos and Enjoy!

2. 2.0™

2.0™ Been Inkin' Staff Member

WOW! A whole month? That's crazy. Demand must be through the roof.

I ordered mine on the 16th and it has a ship date of June 25th. They may not hold to that. Though I got the 2.1Ghz ZM-80.

3. Nyture

I tried different options and yea its strictly demand. No matter how you build it, in the last week build time has increase to a month. Anyone wanna sell me theirs? lol (j/k)

and 2.0 Let us know if you get you tablet on time. :)

4. ravic

ravic Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered around the 16th too. My ship date is 25th. Hopefully they stick to it.

5. budhabaier

budhabaier Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered on the 18th and status page states in production with shipping on the 27th. I did order with the zm-86.

6. Nyture

Anyone have any idea why it was such a sudden jump in build time? You think if it was a high demand they would gradually increase the build time on there site.... seeming as their site is reactive and not static. Just seems odd to me.

7. tC_Crazy

tC_Crazy Pen Pal - Newbie

Wow, I really hope my date doesn't get pushed back. I'm looking at a June 26th build date, and I'll be out of town for a week starting july 5 :(

8. Duality169

Duality169 Pen Pal - Newbie

If anyone is really jonesing for one immediately circuit city seems to have them pretty widely available with a reasonable setup. They have them in stock at my local cc and I'm in Wisconsin, not exactly a major hub in the universe.

9. ocharry

ocharry Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered on the 11th and it was due to be built by the 19th but it was unfortunately delayed to the 25th. They gave me a 50 dollar coupon for the Home and Home Office store for compensation. I don't necessarily mind but some may get irked by the delay. I just hope i can get mine before the week after.

10. st1tcount

st1tcount -Classified Information-

My status page still says estimated 25th (ordered 16th) I am really hoping I can get the computer by 28 or before July beginning...want to use it for my summer art class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.