TX2000 Series XP Drivers

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by e.pol, Jul 22, 2010.

1. mizzo

mizzo Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,

You don't have to use the Touchkit (it's not the good constructor). You can use wacom driver and especially: this one or this one
    After installation and reboot, you can configure the finger touch (via control panel)

If you find it, tell us !

No driver needed :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. forrestsun

forrestsun Scribbler - Standard Member

OK I uninstalled the touchkit and the digitizer driver (obtained from hp vista website and worked like I said except the touchscreen part), installed the one you recommended, which doesn't seem to be different from the hp one. Now I still go the pen work, but still no touchscreen. My device manager shows wecom USB pen and wecom USB touch, I just can't Touch it! Other than that, it's a good working piece. In another thread about xp on tx2000, several people also encountered the touchscreen not working problem. so I guesss I ma not alone.

Could you please share your model number, and maybe a screen shot of your device manager showing the drivers for the touchscreen, and the option in the control panel you mentioned? i am so grateful if you can be further help!

3. kahm

kahm Pen Pal - Newbie

I used the Vista 32 bit drivers for XP tablet edition and touch works for me - I had to use the pen to calibrate it though...

4. superflysocal

superflysocal Pen Pal - Newbie

how does one install the stuff in the co-processor folder?

5. superflysocal

here are the problems I am having. I am using drivers from the first post and the tx1000 thread drivers.

ethernet appears to be working but there are two items that has the yellow exclamation in device managr:

HP Intergrated Module
    Ethernet controller (but like I said, I have another entry under networking adapter for a network adapter and it works)

Does this have to do with the co-processor folder?

Also, cannot get wi-fi to work. I don't even see the 802.11 listed in device manager after installing the drivers. even tried the method listed above.

6. superflysocal

ok, got everything working now except the touchscreen. pen works, but not with finger. I touch with my finger and cursor move to botom right hand corner of screen or disappers from scrren. and i cannot calibrate with touch, only with pen.

7. VascoDa

VascoDa Pen Pal - Newbie

I am fresh tx 2120us owner. This is great thread! Thank you.

Forgive me lame questions:

- which ver of XP should I install ? I need tablet functionality.
    Should I choose XP Tablet edition?

- I got 4gb ram. Is it possible to use all memory under XP Pro 32 bit?
    If not , is it possible to instal XP Pro 64bit?

can you clarify it to me?
    thanx

8. Bzar

Bzar Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi there,

I've been following this thread and the stickied thread to get my tx2000 working with XP and it's working great so far with one exception: pivot. The problem is that rapidshare is denying that I have javascript active (which I do) and not allowing me to download the file. I've tried three computers so far and both firefox and IE are unable to download it. Does anyone have a mirror for the file?

9. Synthetik90

Synthetik90 Pen Pal - Newbie

This for windows 32bit or 64bit?

10. Ownaginatious

Ownaginatious Pen Pal - Newbie

Are the drivers uploaded on rapidshare.de on this thread available anywhere else? Rapidshare.de appears to be dead, the links don't go anywhere...