TwoFingerScroll v1.0.7 update! (two finger scrolling done right! + more)

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by MacHater, Feb 2, 2011.

1. SnoringFrog

SnoringFrog Pen Pal - Newbie

First off, thank you for updating this program. I was having issues with the old TwoFingerScroll1.0.6 and just finally found this tonight.

However, I can't seem to get the 3 finger gestures to work. Three finger tapping works fine, but aero flip and alt+tab with three finger gestures never seem to happen. It's not a big deal for me personally, but I thought it might be an issue worth pointing out. I'm running Windows 7x64 on a Dell Studio 1558.

@chaushev: I was getting that error with version 1.0.6 when I was having some issue with my drivers. Updating to the newest Dell Synaptic drivers (I have a Dell laptop) resolved the issue for me. Did you make sure to remove the old drivers before installing the new ones? I know one of the Synaptic drivers I went to install mentioned that that needed to be done or it could cause errors.

2. jsizzle

jsizzle Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey,

I followed these instructions and now it doesnt say that the class registration is not identified prompt. But now it says that no synaptics device is found but I do have the drivers installed for the touchpad. Could you help me out? Thanks!

3. jsizzle

jsizzle Pen Pal - Newbie

After successfully running the two lines, 2fingerscroll keeps telling me it cant find a synaptics touchpad. Do you know what i need to do? Thanks!

4. andrewch

andrewch Pen Pal - Newbie

How do I do this on a windows 8 32 bit machine?

The command prompt starts with c:\WINDOWS\system32>

What should I type after that?

Thanks

5. proym

proym Pen Pal - Newbie

Gestures options are not working on Windows 8 x64, rest is great!

6. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Pen Pal - Newbie

How can I uninstall it completely? I already deleted, but it still works. I think it is making my Win 8 x64 crash.

7. rayendra

rayendra Pen Pal - Newbie

Same here. I already type these 2 command prompt, and went with success. However, when I run twofingerscrolling, this notification appeared:

"Access violation at address 022D8637 in module 'syncom.dll'. Read of address 00000000."

Anybody know what the above notification mean?

I am so eager to try twofingerscrolling, hoping it could make my Windows 8 experience much more enjoyable, only to stumbled at the very end of the installation :(

8. Tengo_Hambre

Tengo_Hambre Pen Pal - Newbie

i have a suggestion: i really liked how my mac allowed me to set a three finger tap to be "holding down the left click" and then i could drag all 3 fingers around like i was dragging with a mouse. (it also allowed longer scrolling distances by allowing you to lift your pointer finger while keeping the other two on the trackpad; then it would just track to movements of that finger.) i don't know if im explaining this well so let me know if i made sense. thanks for the work you're doing, paypal donation incoming.

9. osmans

osmans Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,

I could not make it work on my laptop.

My laptop is Fujitsu A 530

This is the screenshot of the error message:

error.jpg

Thank you for your help.

10. authorandrew

authorandrew Pen Pal - Newbie

Registered to ask this question. I had this running on this computer before, no problems, but I've since reformatted with a clean install, so my drivers may not be up to snuff. I'm getting the same error as jsizzle about drivers not being found, even though I have the driver installed. How to fix this? I've registered the two dlls with CMD.

Thanks,
    ANdrew