TwoFingerScroll v1.0.7 update! (two finger scrolling done right! + more)

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by MacHater, Feb 2, 2011.

1. e-schreiber

e-schreiber ƒ(x) / fashion Senior Member

Nice! Thanks for the effort!

2. billyboob

billyboob Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks denixdaplayer. That tip worked like a charm. Just a heads up, if you can't find 'cmd' in explorer just use the metro search and then right click > run as admin.

3. pancur

pancur Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks guys, two finger scrolling works veeery nice to me on Windows 8 now. I'm afraid gestures doesn't work on Win8. But there are so many applications for them in Win8! MacHater, you have to implement them one more time or reveal your source code, so one of us can do that ;)

4. vamosnelson

vamosnelson Pen Pal - Newbie

Incredible work! It's a fantastic app and works very well. I suggest only to change icon on tray. Change to icon like this: Pro, Touchpad icon | Icon Search Engine

If not, anyone knows a tutorial to change the icon? I tried using Resource Hacker but the icon not changed.

5. nowadventuring

nowadventuring Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi! I've been using an older version this program for a while and find it really indispensable, and I was really excited to see all the great new features in your updates. But I have a question. When I use the three-finger swipe for Aero Flip, Flip launches but immediately closes. When I use a keystroke instead, everything's fine. Is there some issue with how I'm swiping, or could it be a bug with the program?

6. nowadventuring

nowadventuring Pen Pal - Newbie

Never mind, got it by swiping right to left rather than up like it says.

7. 2x4

2x4 Pen Pal - Newbie

Wait, you got this to work on Windows 8?

I just got Windows 8 Pro but I can't get the mod to run, I get an error.

What did you do to get it to work?

I run 64bit Win8 Pro btw.

Thanks,

8. huskywhale

huskywhale Pen Pal - Newbie

yes it does work.. i can bring the charm bar thats, it for most part it feels a bit too smooth or not working

9. TGNP

TGNP Pen Pal - Newbie

Okay, would LOVE to implement this but I can't get the exe to run.

I'm on a new Toshiba Satellite S955-S5376 with Windows 8 64-bit. I've downloaded and extracted the zip package, but when I click on the exe, all I get is the "Do you want to run this program" box. I click Yes and nothing happens. ARGH!

Anyone more familiar with Win8 that could point me in the right direction to get this working?

10. chaushev

chaushev Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey there guys, I would love some help on my issue!
    Ive got a Lenovo G560 with a elan smart-pad. Even though elan should include two finger scrolling I couldnt find it. Neither on the driver provided on the lenovo driver website, nor on the newest version which I download - they didn't work at all! I have tried to install a synaptic driver as well (few versions) none of which seams to work. At the end I had to go back to the original ellan driver provided in the lenovo driver website. It does include some nice options like two/three finger tapping, palm tracking etc but no two finger scroll. Trying to run your program I get this error with both synaptic and elen drivers installed.
    Could you please suggest something, I would really appreciate it. Thank in advance.