TwoFingerScroll v1.0.7 update! (two finger scrolling done right! + more)

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by MacHater, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDreamer

SDreamer Scribbler - Standard Member

uh in the "tapping" tab there's a couple settings there. look at the "two fingers." i have mine as middle click, and "one+one" as right click to keep it consistant with the touchscreen

2. kaizer

kaizer Pen Pal - Newbie

In the tapping tab, it's for tapping both fingers or one after the other. On the mac you have both fingers already on the trackpad and you click with the button for getting the right click. a bit different. I just got really used to it.

3. BananaPhone69

BananaPhone69 Pen Pal - Newbie

Will there be more updates coming? It works great, but there is so much more that could be added!

Thanks!

4. Nsoup

Nsoup Pen Pal - Newbie

I would also like to see this as an option. Thanks.

5. MacHater

MacHater C++ Programmer/PC Gamer

Updated to version 1.09!
    Code:
     - Added "Gestures" tab
     - Added three-finger Swipe Up feature, invokes Windows Aero Flip (inspired by Apple's Mac OS X Lion Mission Control swipe up feature)
     - Added three-finger Swipe Left/Right feature, invokes Alt+Tab (inspired by Apple's Mac OS X Lion task switch swipe left/right feature)
     - Fixed PayPal donation link
     - Added invert scrolling direction feature, inspired by the community of TabletPCReview, Smartphones, and Apple's Mac OS X Lion

[​IMG]

6. SDreamer

SDreamer Scribbler - Standard Member

Nice update, especially the three finger gesture to swipe up. Right now I use the three finger gestures by default from synaptics, and have three finger press activate Flip3D, and three finger swipes for nav back and nav forward (works in internet browsers only for the most part). I was thinking it would be nice if some of those other tapping gestures could be customized to run programs and such, such as like 2+1 invoking task manager or something the user could customize; same would apply to the new gestures you put in as well. Just a though, great work though :D

7. pkngo

pkngo Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi MacHater.

Firstly I'd just like to say this is by the most usefyl utility for me. I've always liked the trackpad on Macs and have been looking for something that duplicate it on a PC.

Thank you for creating this! I'm definitely sending in a donation!

I do have a question. I can't seem to get the horizontal scrolling to work in my apps other than the browser. I'm using Firefox and the smooth scrolling works perfectly (awesome by the way!). Is there anything I need to check to make it work?

I'm on an Asus laptop with Synaptics v7.4 driver installed and running Windows 7 (64 Bit).

Thanks!

8. jonpet

jonpet Scribbler - Standard Member

Thank you for the update, a must have app.

9. Lochnessmonster92

Lochnessmonster92 Pen Pal - Newbie

Just wondering if you might consider programming smooth two finger zoom. I hate zoom on my synaptic.

10. Feralboy

Feralboy Scribbler - Standard Member

Good stuff. I donated a while back but didnt expect an upgrade! Keep up the good work.