Two problems i need help with in Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MosquitoSmasher, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MosquitoSmasher

MosquitoSmasher Scribbler - Standard Member

So I upgraded to Windows 10 and while I am VERY disappointed Microsoft did not add touch-based gestures (which worked fantastically in Windows 8) in their browser, I am pretty happy with it. I am not happy with these two problems though:

1- I am using Bluetooth headphones and they worked flawlessly on Windows 8. I powered on my headphones, enabled search/scanning option on it. In Windows 10 I went to the Bluetooth settings cause nothing happened. I then choose ''Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC'' and when I then click ''apply'' I get this error:

An error occurred while Windows was saving your settings. The Bluetooth device might be unplugged. The following settings were not saved: Discoverability settings.

I tried to add it and search for it, but it just can't find it. Incredibly frustrating.

By the way, before all this I had done a normal Windows 10 install, not a full clean one, so I had all my files and everything then, the headphones worked perfectly. But after a clean install....no way of getting it to work...at least I don't know how.

2- When I restart my PC, a Surface Pro, it takes waaaaaaaay too long to simply reboot. In Windows 8 I already would have been browning the internet already for a minute or two, it takes that long. Why?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.