Two Bluetooth Devices At The Same Time? Seriously?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by needspractice, Mar 18, 2013.

1. needspractice

needspractice Pen Pal - Newbie

I bought a Bluetooth mouse and a Bluetooth keyboard to use with my Windows 8 Dell Latitude 10 Tablet. Apparently you cannot use both devices at the same time. When I start to use the mouse the keyboard becomes out of sync and when I start to use the keyboard the mouse becomes un-synced. Are you serious? Bluetooth can only handle one device at the same time? Or is it user error? I installed both devices one at a time and I thought that would be fine. Is there anything else I need to do or is there software for this, special drivers, or tweaks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Best,
    Needspractice

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  2. sinned

sinned Pen Pal - Newbie

1.Seriously, its bad form to overpost to multiple forums. Post in only one to start with.

2. Yes, you can have multiple bluetooth devices. I use a keyboard and mouse with my ST all the time, and the screen input at times too. I have no issues.

3. Operator error is suspected or improper configuration.

Please provide more detail - what mouse and keyboard are you using. ST or ST2?

3. needspractice

Sorry about the double post I didn't think anyone would notice since they were totally different forums. I am using brand new dell Bluetooth mouse with brand new Logitech windows 8 keyboard the latest one with the cover.

The dell mouse came with drivers but I just let windows find it and install it for both devices.

I do not think the Logitech came with drivers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4. needspractice

Logitech tablet keyboard for windows 8

Dell Travel Mouse with Bluetooth Technology

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5. needspractice

Okay I installed the latest Bluetooth Drivers for the Dell Latitude 10 and everything seams to be working perfect. I believe the drivers that came with the system were not the updated ones. There were some new drivers that just came out! Thanks everyone!

I don't know if this matters but I separated the keyboard and mouse a little bit to but I do not think that matters much.