1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

Trying to find the ideal tablet PC

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by wjkronen, Nov 20, 2012.

1. wjkronen

wjkronen Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm ready to get rid of my current laptop and looking for a laptop that is able to have the mobility as a iPad. In other words I'm looking for something that is able to store all my files and function off a Windows iOS but at the same time able to fold down and function as a iPad and also have 3G capability. Are there any laptops tablets out there that might fill this criteria?