Traditional artist looking for Toshiba Encore 2 Write 8"

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Caramello, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caramello

Caramello Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello!

After umming and ahhing for a long time, I've decided that I would really like to get hold of an 8" Toshiba Encore 2 Write to finally do some digital artwork on (scanning traditional artwork can only get you so far these days). I don't think there will ever be a decent and up to date 8" Windows tablet with a pen, so I figured that this would be the closest I'd get (for the inking experience) even if it will be weaker hardware wise than what's currently available out there. However, I'm having a real hard time finding one of these, so it's maybe it's the fact it's so good no one wants to part with theirs?

Do you have one you're willing to let go of for a fair price since it's old/discontinued now? I'm based in the United Kingdom though, so please keep that in mind as it will need to be well protected for its journey and I'll need help finding good shipping methods/costs too! Thanks for reading and hope to hear from any potential sellers soon.

WillAdams likes this.
  2. surfaceproartist

surfaceproartist Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

DM me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Caramello

Caramello Pen Pal - Newbie

Can this thread be closed please? Or is there a way of doing it myself (can't seem to find any option to do so)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.