Touch Zoom Desktop Utility for Touch Windows Tablets

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by jangaru, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangaru

jangaru Pen Pal - Newbie

Has anyone used this utility before? Looks pretty sweet. Anyone else have suggestions for touch screen utilities?

<removed suspicious link - Mod>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
  2. greatg

greatg Scribbler - Standard Member

My virus scanner's alarms went off on this one?! Beware

3. FZelle

FZelle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-surface-3/359750-touch-zoom-desktop-experience.html
    Might still be a virus, but not every alarm is correct.

4. daver

daver Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

It's not a virus, or at least I don't believe it to be. I have been using TouchZoomDesktop for quite some time now, and it's been a wonderful tool to supplement touchscreen interactions. I'd vouch for this title.

It's by the same developer who created TouchMousePointer, also an excellent supplemental title for touchscreen users.

Mikerman likes this.
  5. Mikerman

Mikerman Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Thanks for that info. I use TouchMousePointer hourly and it is a lifesaver (and should be part of all tablet kits)--including its keyboard facility, allowing a partially transparent onscreen keyboard so that you can see what is underneath (especially needed for a smaller tablet, where the onscreen keyboard can cover a significant part of the screen space). Will be trying out TouchZoomDesktop.

6. Mikerman

Mikerman Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Just to report back, installed TouchZoomDesktop without any issue (or any Windows/system warning). Well-behaved. Candidly, I'm not sure how much I'll use it, as any zooming I do tends to be within a browser, which typically already has that capability. But, it could come in handy and consumes no system resources in the meanwhile. :)

http://www.lovesummertrue.com/touchzoomdesktop/en-us/

7. stevae

stevae Pen Pal - Newbie

touchzoomdesktop and touchme engine do extremely well.

once more note here, one of the best features of this software, i am finding most people don't even know about it. there is a feature where you put three fingers on the screen, and it makes a maginfying glass, which you can make different sizes by moving your fingers clockwise or counter, and opening or closing your fingers. anyway, once you make what size you want, you can take your fingers off the screen and it stays there. so if there's some small text you want to see real quickly, you can do this, without having to change the size of the entire screen. i use it all the time. it is a very nice feature.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.