Toshiba Support is THE WORST

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by DRTigerlilly, Jun 13, 2016.

1. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

@DRTigerlilly , I think that device is costing you way more in anxiety that it is likely worth to you. Is it your main/only/daily driver? I know it is hard to procure gear where you are but is it feasible for you to get a decent deal on a 3-4 yr old used/refurb tablet pc? I have sparred with Toshiba service in the US (well, mostly the staff are in the Philippenes) on many occasions in the past 2 yrs and they were quite poor when they weren't close to circling the drain and dealt with ASP's in the Washington DC metro area as well as with their depot in California - it just went from bad, to worse to worse yet.

You have all the moral support you could ask from me - and clearly others here - but sometimes you need a friend to tell you when it's time to throw in the towel. If finances force you to work this one out - at least until it's totally dead - you have an additional pair of shoulders here. Best of luck, truly.

2. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

At this point I've more or less accepted the madness, but I get your point and am only updating this post to document it.

It's not my daily driver, but I've really held on to the device because of the EMR goodness...which we know is becoming a unicorn...

Toshiba USA is supporting the local ASP...