Toshiba Sleeve for tc4200

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Person, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowlrider

bowlrider Pen Pal - Newbie

Howdy all...

just thought I would post this for anyone looking for a decent sleeve type case for your tc4200

If you have read any of my previous post, you will know that I sent back an IBM x41 and purchased the TC4200 to take its place.

Well, I was very dissapointed that HP didn't make a nice sleeve for the tc4200.

IBMs sleeve option is unbeatable.. for the x41 and fits it like a glove.

Well, I got my TC4200 and am loving it so far but really missed the IBM sleeve for protection.

after days of research, I finally stumbled across this one here the Toshiba 3-in-1

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/adet.to?poid=250120&seg=HHO

this is the best fitting sleeve that I found available. the dims fit the tc4200 almost perfectly, although not quite as nicely designed as the X41 sleeve, this doesn't do too bad for portability on those times you just want to take your fully charged tablet out for the day. it fits nicely under the seats of my car, and offers great protection.

I doubt this will fit with the extended battery pack but it may come close? I don't know, I don't own and extended battery.

just as long as you don't mind the Toshiba branded name on it, it really isn't a bad looking accessory either.

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Thanks for sharing that info. I hope you are enjoying the TC4200. It's a nice machine!

3. Person

Person Pen Pal - Newbie

Very nice..

Thanks for posting your find...

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.