toshiba M400 vs x41t

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by manikmaniacme, Jun 4, 2006.

1. manikmaniacme

manikmaniacme Pen Pal - Newbie

hey
    first of al..tanx whoever is takin out his or her time 2 chek dis out...coz u wud b doin a really great ting helping someone as confused and desperate as me!!!
    so im in 11th grade and use my comp for lots of downlodin(limewire)..chattin..surfin...and doin some school work...i hv been plannin 2 buy a tablet pc..n i have come down 2:-

1. toshiba portege M400

2. IBM x41t

wich one wud u sugest wud b d better choice..im really despo out here....need immediate help..if u guys reckon some oder tablet pc that might b more suitable..considerin my needs....please go ahead
    THANKU

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

To be honest, both Tablets are a bit overkill for this kind of usage.
    You would be just as good getting a cheaper tablet.

As to which, you are spoilt really.. All the current (and older tablets) will support your needs.

However, if you decide to be more adventurous, with heavy use of graphic design or processor intensive applications, then yes the M400 with it's dual solo and a heap (1GB min) will be better than the IBM.

3. jadam

jadam Pen Pal - Newbie

Jeez... Your in 11th grade and you type like an idiot. Learn some proper english first please!

Secondly, If you want it for just those things, you might want to look at the Acer c202, its cheap (1.2k) and has decent battery life/performance.

4. megaman1x

megaman1x Pen Pal - Newbie

wow, you must have gotten an A+ in "Gangsta" class!

5. P8RSON

jadam & megaman1x,
    Personally I find your comments more negative than manikmaniacme lack of the use to English grammar.

Some people do talk in this manner and write how they speak.
    It may not look correct or appear inappropriate but it is clearly not as offensive as someone being rude.

I am surprised an Administrator/Moderator has not made their comments known in your directions. :(

6. okashira

okashira Scribbler - Standard Member

There is a difference between having english as a 2nd/foreign language, perhaps such as in your case, and just simply refusing to even use basic proper spelling and very very basic grammer, as in the OP's case. Personally I find the latter a bit offense, while the former is understandable.

7. megaman1x

megaman1x Pen Pal - Newbie

Well I find that if a person is too lazy to even type properly in order to make it easier for another to read, then it's not worth my time to decipher through the style of wording they choose. There is absolutely no way that this person is in grade 11 and actually speaks in the same manner he/she has typed up above. One can try the argument "it saves time" to write the way they did. However, in my opinion, it actually takes more work to type out the way he/she has....It does not make one look "cool".

If I wanted help with a question/topic, I would make it easy to read for anyone who may want to help.

8. QuachMD

QuachMD Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm with P8RSON on this one. This is an informal forum, and not an English class. He's asking for advice, so try lightening up some....

9. jadam

jadam Pen Pal - Newbie

aight yoz ill talk lk dis frm now on. Cuz is mad kewl an informal. Cuz yo we shud be promting anti-intellectualism cuz its kewl.

10. P8RSON

Now you are just being plain silly :)