Toshiba Encore (keyboard) cases thread

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by Erwindeg, Dec 17, 2013.

1. epadin

epadin Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the review. I just got the case and it seems to work well. Your review was very accurate.

Some things I noticed:
    - The fit is very tight. It's hard to install and remove the tablet quickly without putting a lot of tension on the case. Seems like it could rip.
    - there does not seem to be an escape, alt, function or Windows keys. I might hunt around for one that's more "Windows Friendly"

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  2. wmm

wmm Pen Pal - Newbie

I bought this case (from Amazon US) and am very happy with it. It fits perfectly, the cover is very slim and light, and the magnetic closures work well.

3. Musky

Musky Pen Pal - Newbie

I purchased a "tablet Sleeve" by V7. It is really for an iPAD mini, but the encore fits in it almost perfectly.

4. Hardz

Hardz Pen Pal - Newbie

5. yeahman45

yeahman45 Pen Pal - Newbie

6. epadin

epadin Pen Pal - Newbie

Usually, keyboards and mice are either usb-only or BT-only. I have also found that using BT mice and keyboard together will often interfere with eachother.

7. yeahman45

yeahman45 Pen Pal - Newbie

8. epadin

epadin Pen Pal - Newbie

It's definitely easier than using the windows on-screen keyboard, but I wouldn't want to draft a thesis on it. I‘m not a touch typist, but I would think that actual 10 finger touch typing might not be possible for most people. My hunt-and-peck method works okay.

9. meghaf1

meghaf1 Pen Pal - Newbie

hi...
    Bluetooth Keyboard is an ultrathin portable and compact device that can easily be installed with your any smart device to work smoothly and freely. Although new smart devices has replaced the usage of traditional keyboard but bluetooth keyboard brings innovation for the keyboard users. It is an ultrathin multifunctioning device that has easy access over devices. It supports multisystem and compatible with almost every device including system, smart TV, projector, laptop, tablet, network HD player without the hassle of connectors or wires. Feyeshoppy is an online shopping store for bluetooth keyboard,bluetooth gadgets,power bank,wifi router and so on.
    bluetooth keyboard

10. md1032

md1032 Pen Pal - Newbie

Greetings, i am looking to buy a case with bluetooth keyboard for the WT8-A-102 but i can't seem to find any compatible with it.

Can someone suggest me a case at amazon (europe) or ebay that fits the tablet?

Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016