Toshiba Customer Service

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by everythingblogcast, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kensei

kensei Scribbler - Standard Member

I just called Toshiba support, and they were surprising straightforward and polite enough with me. And the repair centre is local, therefore it shouldn't be too long as long as there are not too many computers that need checking. I'll report on it later. I got several dead pixels. Does that mean that they will replace the whole of the screen? That's good, cause I got a faint scratch. ;)

2. everythingblogcast

everythingblogcast Scribbler - Standard Member

Today I rang Toshiba up, then someone rang me back. I was told that the stickers toshiba cant do any think about them and that the Portégé logo then dont know. Then I told him about all the problems such as the Toshiba logo being damage and the USB are fault and MS reader would not work. Then I said about the software of Norton and the rep said warrenty does not cover that. My software NOT Toshiba. He is going to talk to the person that worked on my M400 and call me tomorrow. But I am really thinking about a chargeback since Toshiba does not care. I will inform everyone that I meet not to buy a Toshiba

1. because the build us sh*t
    2. the service is sh*t
    3. repairs are sh*t
    4. they dont know the meaning of good customer relations.

Thinking of creating a blog about this. Usually when someone blogs about things like this the company will do everything it can to please the customer.

3. everythingblogcast

Friday came and when and no phone call from Toshiba. Now Toshiba is lieing. I hate them so much at the monment. They are not going to fix the problems that they caused. So at the monment on all the sites am on I am telling people dont go with Toshiba because of the crap am getting from them. Toshiba should really read up on the law and see that after 3 faults the customer is intitiled to a full refund. If Toshiba rings me up on Monday that is what I will tell them that I want a full refund after speaking to trading standards, etc. And if they dont give me a full refund or a replaced with added specs and Vista Home Premium I will have to start a charge back. But as I said I hate what they are doing, they just dont care about customers. You would think that Toshiba is a good make, yes some of the stuff but not all and their customer services need to be improved.

4. everythingblogcast

After 5 weeks waiting Toshiba finally picked it up. More details coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.