Too Many Tablets! - See Buy, Sell Forum

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by Steve S, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

I took a look around my office today and realized that I have too many tablets. So, with reluctance, I've decided to "thin the herd" a bit. I'm going to retire my Surface 3, which has been serving as the family room tablet (settle arguments, buy late night TV offers and figure out where we saw that actress) and reassign my Surface Go to that duty.

I've also decided to sell my Z Canvas and my New Surface Pro for the best offer over $100, so look for those in our Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals forum. Rather than just throw these tablets into my closet, I'd like them to go to good homes where they will continue to be used and enjoyed. You might consider these for Christmas gifts or as back-up devices. The Z Canvas, in particular, could serve a young artist or as a back-up for a Wacom MobileStudio. Both sales will close on Saturday, 14 December at Noon CST...

thatcomicsguy and JoeS like this.
  2. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

I kind of want all of them! :D As I look around the room, I only see a Book2, an X1 Tablet 3, an X1 Yoga 3, and an X61t. I need MOAR! :pYour SP5 looks in great shape, is it in perfect working condition as far as you know?

3. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...is it in perfect working condition as far as you know?..>>

AFAIK, yes, it is. However, I won't make that claim in the ad to be conservative. That nSP would make a nice Christmas gift...?!??

JoeS likes this.