tm2 wireless not working

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by daslolo, Feb 26, 2010.

1. daslolo

daslolo Scribbler - Standard Member

if the tm2 goes to sleep, when it wakes up wireless doesn't work anymore, even after a restart. power off and power on is the only solution.

Is there a way ?

2. Fujilives

Fujilives Pen Pal - Newbie

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/showthread.php?t=30683&page=5

Go here and comment for now, the more people with the problem in that thread the more likely it is to get fixed faster.

I had the same problem and for the majority of the people out there, right now, they will probably just tell you to send the unit in for repair - but HP isn't sure what causes the problem just yet. I can tell you it's NOT on 100% of the machines, since I have another machine here of the same type with the same card that does NOT have the same problem.

For now, if it goes out, the easiest way to get it back is to unplug the power, unplug the battery, and replace the battery. When you reboot after replacing the battery, the wireless should be working again. I'd recommend you contact them, let them know the problem, ask for a replacement and hope that one doesn't have the issue. I actually (crappily) recorded mine having the problem, I plan to upload it to Youtube.com sometime soon here.

3. daslolo

daslolo Scribbler - Standard Member

Youtube ? Fujilives ! You are a hero ! That'll put fire under their asses.
    This unit could be awesome but it's barely usable and I'm returning it for a full replacement.