TM2 ultrabook?

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by Bronsky, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

2. e-schreiber

e-schreiber ƒ(x) / fashion Senior Member

I'd like to know how many TM2s have been sold to date. It seems to be a successful product. It's been out for a year and a half. For how long did HP sell the TX2?

3. Juke

Juke Pen Pal - Newbie

From December 2008 to February 2010 aproximately. That's 14 months, and the TM2 has been around for almost 18 months.

4. deanominator

deanominator Pen Pal - Newbie

Completely agree, the TM2 is such an amazing product and there is hardly any other competitor at that price(~$750)

I am begging HP to release an ultrabook version of the TM2, I would pre-order it asap.

5. GiOakJoe

GiOakJoe Pen Pal - Newbie

Id buy a updated sandy bridge tm2 as long as it had a dedicated gpu and give this one to my wife

6. pasih

pasih Pen Pal - Newbie

I'd be interested in ultrabook-TM2 only if they upgraded the screen to PVA or IPS. I hoped that iPad's use of IPS-screens would've brought them to other manufacturers' cheaper products too, but I guess my hopes are not going to happen any time soon :/

But anyway I'd still like HP to continue making TM2 tablet pc's even if the next version didn't have better screen. I just can't understand how expensive the other tablet pc's are.