TM2 Owners' thread

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by bozo8787, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninja650r

ninja650r Pen Pal - Newbie

Anybody know how to enable the Rotate button. Mine is not working :(

2. Meatlocker

Meatlocker Software Development Pro

Try reinstalling the Quick Launch Buttons driver from the Recovery folder. If it isn't there, you can download it from the support site.

3. ninja650r

ninja650r Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks, this fixed it.

4. tabuser4life

tabuser4life Pen Pal - Newbie

This may sound dumb, but I've looked all over and can't tell if the TM2 comes with the pen or if it must be added on for $25. Figured people in the owners thread may have some insight on this. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind figures right after posting I'd see where it says, "Use the included digital pen to write notes or draw on the screen"

5. n25philly

n25philly Pen Pal - Newbie

Can someone please post a image of the recovery discs I can download? Apparently I am not worthy of creating my own because the only DVDs I have are dual layer. Why can't they just post this stuff up on their website?

6. Aedh

Aedh Pen Pal - Newbie

So out of curiosity what did you all end up shooting for RAM?

Is there that much performance difference between 4 gig's and 8 gig's of RAM?
    as I would like to future proof this for as long as possible I'm still pretty hesitant to drop an extra $400 on 4 gig's of RAM. Especially if I can upgrade this at a later date to 8g's.

On a side note what's your opinion on SSD's? worth it?

Thanks.

7. bozo8787

bozo8787 Pen Pal - Newbie

It's 4 single layer DVD's with more than 16GB combined. I created images but it would be the biggest mission to try and upload 16GB.

It would just be easier for both of us if you just went out and purchased 4 single layer discs for ~$3 give or take. But, be careful it only gives you one chance to make them. After that it will say you can not make any more DVD's. So you only get one shot at it.

Agreed, the extra $$$ is too much for 8GB. 4gb should suffice.

For before and after Screenshots of CrystalDiskMark with and without SSD look at this post.

Another Video on SSD

All, I can emphasize is to look at the all important 4K results. They speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  8. Alemaker

Alemaker Pen Pal - Newbie

O.K.-so had the tx2510 for a few days but was seriously disappointed in the gpu that it had in it and returned it. Is the TM2 with the SU9600 and the ATI HD 4550 a considerable upgrade from the old tx2510 and whatever the gpu was? :confused: Cuz if it can at least handle HD Video and a few non-intensive games, I'm sold. Any help is appreciated.

9. n25philly

n25philly Pen Pal - Newbie

10. jadam

jadam Pen Pal - Newbie

I haven't seen any posting indicating such, but does anyone have any numbers for the battery life with the HD4550?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.