tm2 Ordering and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by leward, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasrulz63

jasrulz63 Pen Pal - Newbie

My laptop has been received by the shipping service I use to get it to Australia. HP sent it on Friday, and it got there today (Wednesday US time)

2. Synergi

Synergi Scribbler - Standard Member

Oh that's not bad at all. You ordered it from the US. Maybe sharaktengu can do something like this. I know he's been waiting for HP Japan to get the TM2 in. Was it expensive to do?

3. jasrulz63

Cost me around $AU1400 with fees and delivery. I took advantage of the coupon. My laptop itself came to around $US1050. Then shipping to Australia is about $US100.

Haven't got it yet, and I still might have to pay more because of customs :(

4. Meridicus

Meridicus Pen Pal - Newbie

What shipping service did you use Jas?

5. jasrulz63

PriceUSA. Australian service. Because HP wouldn't accept an international billing address, had to go through a service that had assisted purchase. If they did, I probably would've used ComGateway.

6. zan5hin

zan5hin Pen Pal - Newbie

$1400 is a good price for Aussies, as staticice.com.au says retailers here start at $1768 for the one with 4GB/500GB/DVD drive. Even if you are going overseas within 30 days and claim back the GST it is still $1600, plus it doesn't have bluetooth which is stupid to the nth degree.

Can someone who has one tell me how heavy is the 6-cell battery in grams or ounces by the way? That 50% offer for a second one is tempting.

7. jasrulz63

I have this forum to thank for showing me the $300 coupon, got me a CPU upgrade and extra battery for less money than I had before i had the coupon.

8. beckyb

beckyb Scribbler - Standard Member

My laptop was shipped a couple of days ago, and it is now about 40 miles away! The estimated delivery date isn't until the 24th, but I'm hoping it might make it here tomorrow! Can't wait!

9. beckyb

beckyb Scribbler - Standard Member

I was going to FedEX today to mail a package and asked about my package, and they had it there! I've been playing with it for a while, and so far, so good!

10. jeffbennion

jeffbennion Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine is in Shanghai right now, a week before it was supposed to be built.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.