TM2 First generation compatible with Windows 8

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by Jinius, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malangyar

Malangyar Pen Pal - Newbie

UPDATE: I fixed it and everything seems to be working now. I just followed the instructions at UnifL Manual , ie.:

1. Installed Driver Fusion
    2. Booted into safe mode
    3. Ran Driver Fusion, selected AMD and Intel and deleted the entries.
    4. Booted into normal mode again, ran sp50254.exe in win 7 comp mode and installed everything under custom.

Again, everything seems to be working now, can enter switchable graphics etc.

Hopefully the leshcat drivers will support the first gen tm2 in the future, until then I guess this will have to do. ;)

2. georgeslanglois

georgeslanglois G. Langlois

Is the screen rotation by the button working without delays?

3. aames

aames Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, wondering if you can help me with the following. Just did a clean installation of Windows 8 on my TM2-1000, finger touch does not work (pen does) so I uninstalled the Driver Adapter and restarted it and got it work, but only while I don't restart again. As soon as I reboot, finger touch stops working again. Needless to day, it keeps working if I only do Sleep or HIbernate but not practical. Any idea of how to fix this?, somehow something gets replaced when I restart. Thanks.

4. Malangyar

Malangyar Pen Pal - Newbie

Sorry for the late reply. I don't recall if it was working without delays or not (honestly I never really used the button).

Unfortunately I just updated to Windows 8.1 and so cannot check it. However, if it's any use, the screen rotation button does not work after updating to Windows 8.1. Switchable graphics have also broken. I have not tried reinstalling the HP graphics drivers.