TM2 Control - easy access to basic functions

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by Kornelis, Apr 30, 2010.

1. JoeKe

JoeKe Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,
    I just had the same problems. But then I installed the HP Drive Guard 3D (although I don't need it for my SSD) and then TM2control opened without any problems:)

2. kagehell

kagehell Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,
    I was using TM2 control for like 5 months until yesterday, I got some problems, and need to format my TM2 1xxx. As soon as I could I download the TM2 1.3.2, and now it don't work... I just read all the 23 pages of the topic, and installing the Driveguard didn't change nothing, just like the other guys, I run the .exe, and nothing happens, but I can see process running on the task manager. Don't have a clue how to solve this, already installed Framework, re-formatted, and nothing... I'm really sad because I just can't use the software...
    Hope you do a fix to this problem soon, thank you by the software and all the efforts on it, even if I can't use it anymore.

3. Minorthreat

Minorthreat Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine works perfectly, and it is one of my main programs (particularly since the rotate button invariably stops working). So, my point is, THANK YOU!!!

4. taz030485

taz030485 Pen Pal - Newbie

Many thanks Kornelis, I have been using TM2 Control since I got my TM2 and just today updated to the newest version, the launch from rotate button is great on my 1xxx ;)

I do have one request, is it possible to get a version without any of the bottom buttons?

5. Spey

Spey Pen Pal - Newbie

WiFi Button does not disable WiFi from the tm2Control screen.

Running tm2Control v1.3.2 (on HP tm2)

Before downloading tm2Control I had read that the tm2Control on-screen WiFi button would deactivate both the WiFi at a level that was beyond the F12 Keyboard Switch and also the WiFi Hard Button to the right side of the keypad (at a level of Device Manager). I had hoped tm2Control would therefore provide a usable solution for deactivating the WiFi Hard Button.

1. Would appreciate any solutions related to getting my tm2Control screen WiFi soft button to work would welcomed.

2. Any methods of disabling and/or reassigning the WiFi Hard Button (right side of keypad) would also be appreciated (too often button accidentally pressed shutting down WiFi unintentionally).

6. baudl

baudl Pen Pal - Newbie

Kornelis, my I ask for a favor:
    I'm running WebOS SDK on my Touchsmart. All I'm missing is a "home" button. Could you patch the HPSCRTL.exe to send "Home-Key". this would be wonderful.
    Thanks

7. baudl

baudl Pen Pal - Newbie

OK, I figured it out myself. Thanks anyway

8. GabdaG

GabdaG Pen Pal - Newbie

perhaps a webcam button would be cool and a couple assignable ones )

9. Citral

Citral Pen Pal - Newbie

Idem ditto here. I tried installing it on a clean win7, and followed procedures. I can see it running, with approx 10% CPU usage (which is worrisome). No GUI is activated.

10. divB

divB Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,

I found that the tool supports command line arguments, "-9" enables/disables the touch.
    Is there anywhere a documentation about the command line arguments?

Can I enable/disable touch (rather than toggle)?
    How can I set brightness via command line?

Thanks!
    divB

I found absolutely