TM2 availability in stores ( USA )

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by Juke, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Juke

Juke Pen Pal - Newbie

Does any one know when or in which store the TM2 is ? I've been checking around some pages, but all of them have it online only.

2. corecomps

corecomps OSX86 User

Reason you are looking for it in store? Instant satisfaction? Viewing pleasure only? I ask because the current $200+$300 coupon deal on HP.com's website gets you the ATI 4550 and SU9400 CPU (plus a couple other upgrades of your choice) for the $1000 mark.

3. heatlesssun

heatlesssun Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Trust me I was looking all around to find this thing in a store because I simply want to see it was was willing to make a 2 hours road trip to do so. Still have not found it in a store. I would hope that HP tries to get some out before the iPad hit shelves.

I really hate buying stuff like this sight unseen but fortunately there were enough VERY early buyers and Lisa from MobileTechReview gave it3.5 out of 4 stars.

My main issue with with it is the slant. Arrggg! That just bugs the hell out of my Lisa said that the angle of the slant wasn't that great but I really would have liked to have seen it for myself before spending $1655 USD and that was with the $500 off and Bing CB.