Tigerlake 2in1

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by NBraz, Jan 22, 2021.

1. NBraz

NBraz Pen Pal - Newbie

Could anyone recommend me a 2in1 with the Tigerlake 1135G7 or 1165G7 CPU's? I'm thinking of upgrading my HP Elite X2 1011 which has Wacom EMR, but I don't mind Wacom AES since I mainly want the touch functionality for convenience and retouching.

The Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 is on the list and can be bought from 670€ on its base configuration with 1135G7, 8gb ram and 128gb SSD but what do you guys think?

Is there any buzz on the 2in1's that will have the new 5000 zen3's? If correctly priced it can be an even better choice.

2. Variable

Variable Tablet-fan

Lenovo Thinkpad X12
    Definitely the best Surface-like device out there. Better than Surface IMO, since you can easily service and replace EVERY component. (Want to install a better SSD - no problem, second SSD - no problem, add WWAN no problem, replace battery - no problem, get an i7 but hate the fa noise - just throttle or install a little program that pretty much keeps the fan off for me)

The ONLY downsides are:
    1. The keyboard is awesome but Fn and Ctrl are flipped and you WILL want to murder someone for it.
    2. No SD card slot
    3. Batter is slightly worse than Surface in my experience.