ThinkPad X390 Yoga release date leaked

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by ibmthink, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ibmthink

ibmthink Scribbler - Standard Member

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Think...cluding-new-ThinkPad-X390-T495s.400896.0.html

A roadmap for Lenovo's 2019 ThinkPads has been leaked. Included is the ThinkPad X390 Yoga (listed as Yoga 390). According to the leaked slide, it will be released in May and it will be a redesign – first redesign for the smaller ThinkPad Yoga since 2015, as the Thinkpad Yoga 260, ThinkPad Yoga 370 and ThinkPad X380 Yoga all used the same design essentially.

JoeS likes this.
  2. Simo_the_Wolf

Simo_the_Wolf Pen Pal - Newbie

JoeS likes this.
  3. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

Looks like it doesn't have the metal body that the new 4th gen X1 Yoga 2019 model has. That's a good thing imo. The differences between this machine and the older 3rd gen X1 Yoga also seem pretty small, except they again withhold the option for an HDR screen if I heard that correctly.

Long story short, I like this machine, but I don't like how relatively unambitious the X1 Yoga line is compared to the X390 Yoga.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  4. Starlight5

Starlight5 W I N T E R B O R N

I am very disappointed with X390Y. No high-res display option, no 32GB RAM option, glossy display with so-so brightness and PWM. )'=