ThinkPad X1 Tablet 2018 Edition

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by alextrela182, Dec 29, 2017.

1. JRiggs

JRiggs Pen Pal - Newbie

So after 50days my x1 tablet screen looks like a 3 year old has played with it for years.....
    I can't explain it but anything that contacts the screen appears to mark it. Even the keyboard outline has smudged on the screen.
    I am hoping I got a defective screen, sent it back and have been waiting longer for a replacement vs time with the tablet.

I love the tablet though, they keyboard the thunderbolt solts, processor kicks butt. I have owned every surface model and they all felt like tablets (dual core i5) but this new gen 8 quad core is awesome.

Has anyone else had screen problems?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. Techgeek32

Techgeek32 Scribbler - Standard Member

No tilt. Only with the Pen Pro which hasn't been released yet. I sent my X1 back due to the pen and poor front camera. I also found the keyboard to be worse than the 1st or 2nd Gen X1 Tablet. I went back to my I7 Surface Pro, LTE Surface Pro and Surface Go. Just find it to be a more consistent ecosystem for my needs. And they all connect to my Surface dock when I need a monitor.

3. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Interesting to hear it comes with the pro pen. My presumption is tilt will only work with the new 2018 Thinkpads (tablet and x1 yoga) when it comes out. I’ll be curious to see how well it’s implemented.

4. lonaysta

lonaysta Scribbler - Standard Member

So basically the Pen Pro thing is a false advertisement here. Shame on them...