1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

things to look out for when buying a used 7 slate samsung?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by vap3, Apr 12, 2012.

1. vap3

vap3 Pen Pal - Newbie

hey there im about to buy one of these bad boys on the used market,however, i heard some had screen issues and the like. What should I look out for when buying it and how should I test it? Just use it for 5 mins and if no problems its good to go?

anyone have any experiences buying used and the prices people paid for it? much appreicated!!