The Shortest SB2 Review Ever

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by Beefers, May 3, 2019.

1. Beefers

Beefers Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey guys remember me? Probably not haha, anyways I was on the fence about the SB2 and I ended up buying it.

Short review: Amazing laptop, but for drawing...not so much

MPP/NTrig is kind of a nightmare honestly, I loved the laptop for everything else I used it for though, barely gamed on it, spent most my time with it detached

Anyways, I'm getting a Samsung Notebook Pro 9 soon gonna arrive in about a week hope it goes well. Thankfully I had full warranty on the SB2 so no money loss there.

And by no means is this a negative review, I still love the Surface line very much, and I heard the Surface Go is great (supposedly drove Microsoft's sales up like nuts) and pen is apparently less frustrating on it and that LTE is reallll tempting for a mobile user like me. The buyer's remorse from the SB2 definetely makes me regret not banking on that $899 costco deal for the Surface Pro 6 to save me loads of money and time...

2. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Cool! Thanks for checking in with some feedback about the SB2.

Good luck with the Samsung!

3. Beefers

Beefers Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you! I remember owning a really old Samsung Tablet and having a pretty good time with it, honestly I'm torn between the Galaxy Book and Notebook 9 Pro 8GB but I heard the Notebook 9 Pro 13" is light enough to just carry around without being cumbersome and the keyboard isn't so interfering, honestly just excited to try out the new Staedler Norris S Pen because it looks awesome!

nnthemperor likes this.