The HP Spectre x2 12 (2015) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by sonichedgehog360, Oct 7, 2015.

1. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

A forwarding service? I have plenty of Brazilian friends who use shipping forwarders to order things from the US.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  2. sreesub

sreesub Pen Pal - Newbie

Is there a case available for it to protect from dust? Plus a tempered glass in case the tablet is dropped.

3. dartho19

dartho19 Pen Pal - Newbie

Those coupon are only eligible in the us store?

4. sonichedgehog360

Probably. Here is something I forgot to post.

I forgot to mention the HP coupon conditions and terms as far as minimum purchase requirements. To use the 30% off SEPTEMBER30 coupon, you must place a minimum order of $1199. To use the 25% off SEPTEMBER25 coupon, you must place a minimum order of $999. For these and other coupons, check out this link:

http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?eSpotName=HPCouponOffers&storeId=10151

Adding just a few inexpensive accessories or upgrades can make it so you qualify for a higher-level coupon code. As a quick example, I was able to get the top Spectre X2 at $1149 to qualify for the 30% discount by adding a $30 USB C to USB A adapter and the $30 stylus. This put me just $10 above the minimum purchase requirement of $1199, making it then possible to redeem the coupon.

5. ships10

ships10 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

This is so tempting...geez ...gotta make some decisions....I wonder if they'll come out with a 10"+ version?

6. SAM 2013

SAM 2013 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Are any retail stores set to stock these?

7. dklingen

dklingen Pen Pal - Newbie

So I was waiting for this tablet to arrive at Amazon, but this deal is just too good to pass up. I even created an account on this site just to respond... I just ordered the Spectre x2 on HP's site for $757.49 (not counting tax) with the Intel(R) Core(TM) m5 6Y54 Dual Core Processor, HP Active Stylus Pen, & HP USB-C to USB-A Adapter as adders to reach a $1009.99 purchase price and then use the $25% discount code "SEPTEMBER25" to save $252.50. I just wanted to say thanks for this post and saving me money!

Utan-chan and sonichedgehog360 like this.
  8. Sammy0x

Sammy0x Pen Pal - Newbie

9. youthcom

youthcom Pen Pal - Newbie

I think the coupon will only work for the model you can customized so you'll have to reach the $999 point & use September25. Seems like a better deal anyway since you get 8gb RAM with this config.

And thanks for mentioning the coupon. It pushed me over the edge to buy. Went with the M7, Win10 Pro, 256 SSD, & Stylus for $930 after tax.

sonichedgehog360 likes this.
  10. sonichedgehog360

They have to be added to the tablet before adding it to the cart and not added individually.

EDIT: As the other user pointed out, get the mid-priced model which has the customize and buy option. Upgrade your CPU, storage and accessories to suit and then add it to your cart.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015