The HP Spectre x2 12 (2015) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by sonichedgehog360, Oct 7, 2015.

1. xader

xader Pen Pal - Newbie

I dare not to do this, cuz some are already damaged, every time i open it and found more hooks are broken

you can look at the picture on
    http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04850251
    Page 11 Image 1

those hooks are made of plastics and weak, you will likely over bend it and break those small plastic hooks if you don't aware how fragile they are.

2. Alex141

Alex141 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey guys. Just wanted to share that I was able to get 3rd party charging working (laptop turned both on and off).
    Details:
    Spectre x2 12-a002dx (ENERGY STAR)
    BIOS F.28
    Wiped clean, installed Windows 10 build 1709 and let Windows Update install drivers.
    Anker PowerPort 5+ with PD (power delivery) + Belkin SS10 two-way USB-C cable.

Unfortunately, connecting two computers using the aforementioned cable to get bidirectional file sharing over USB still won't work on part of the Spectre.

Also, I haven't been able to get the RealSense R200 camera to work. If anyone is willing to help me figuring it out, let me know so I can provide more details on what I'm experiencing with it.

3. shahid

shahid Pen Pal - Newbie

Can please some one tell me which pen to use with Spectre x2 12-a001dx ??

thanks.

4. Hank

Hank Pen Pal - Newbie

Does any1 know if this Spectre X2 (2015) will work with 400gb Sandisk Micro SD card?

Or what is the max supported micro SD card? As I dont see anywhere mentioned this...

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk