The Handwriting Thread

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by triggrhaapi, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I inked on a custom PDF template in PDF Revu and made a snapshot of it with the Windows 7 snapshot tool. Nothing fancy. The same can be done with Journal, OneNote or others.

How to train:
    Handwriting personalization on a Tablet PC

2. pelrun

pelrun Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm actually completely flabbergasted at how well the recognition works these days. Back in the Newton days it was close, but not quite close enough or fast enough to not be annoying. Now it seems to "just work"... although I do miss being able to erase mistakes by scribbling over them.

3. HoboJ

HoboJ Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm quite surprised with how well handwriting recognition did work when I first started using my tablet. It wasn't perfect, far from it actually, but it worked good. Now though it's nearly spot on. If I could get the damned thing to stop going back to a previous spot in a sentence I'm writing and change words around because that's what it thinks I mean to say it would be perfect. Hopefully it will learn better but if not I need to find out how to stop that behavior.

4. Karimsays

Karimsays Pen Pal - Newbie

I like your handwriting! very nice

5. darkphantom

darkphantom Scribbler - Standard Member

My handwriting depends on my mood and if I'm taking notes or just writing random jargon...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.