The definitive X200 Tablet LCD Panel resource

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by pwnsweet, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Variable

Variable SiteCharts.com

Anyone have any info (with Mfg part # and/or FRU part #) for the x201t?

Just bought an x201t in the outlet and would love to know what screen it comes with.
    the parts list for my x201t lists:

Mfg part # FRU part # Description Serviceable?
    13N7292 13N7296 FLAT PANEL DISPLAYS; FRU 12WXGA LED W/MU YES
    13N7296 0000000 FLAT PANEL DISPLAYS; FRU 12WXGA LED W/MU NO
    27R2455 0000000 HYDIS12.1WXGAH:FLAT PANEL DISPLAYS NO

PS: other shops all list the multitouch display for my model ... though the outlet had the helpful description "12.1 inch WXGA (1280x800) LCD" which is true for ALL the displays.

2. ZaZ

ZaZ Scribbler - Standard Member

I believe 13N7296 is the Hydis LED panel. I think part number is HV121WX6-110. I have the same screen in my X200t. It's quite excellent.

3. Variable

Variable SiteCharts.com

Based on my parts listing I would expect the 27R2455 to be the Hydis.
    The 13N7292 and 13N7296 must be the other displays (but which?)

God I hate Lenovo - WTF do they list two contradictory part numbers for every item in the parts listing???

4. Variable

Variable SiteCharts.com

So mine (13N7292 13N7296 in the parts list) is definitely a multitouch screen.

5. ZaZ

ZaZ Scribbler - Standard Member

There probably is a logical thought out reason for multiple part numbers, it's just probably just not known to many outside of Lenovo/IBM. Relax, you won the screen lottery and got the Hydis panel. Be Happy!

6. andrewmodus

andrewmodus Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm going to get a 7448-CTO and its display is a frameless p/n 43Y5212 44C5628 Hardware Ids LEN4011
    Am I right that this is WIDEVIEW SUPERBRIGHT LED 285nit 500:1?
    Is it good?

7. pwnsweet

pwnsweet Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks very much for this info! I've corroborated this info with another user and can confirm it's correct so I've updated the OP.

8. pwnsweet

pwnsweet Pen Pal - Newbie

That was an error. The P/N for 6) should've been 27R2490. I've gone ahead and updated the OP to reflect this. Thanks for pointing it out!

If you can confirm for me the P/N, FRU and exact info of your X200T (ie, is it multitouch, resistive single touch, digitizer only?) I'll update the OP with the new info.

9. OchoZero9

OchoZero9 Pen Pal - Newbie

does anyone know a 21.5" monitor that has the same panel as my x201t? It's a multitouch. I have an acer 24" and the quality of the tablet blows it out of the water. Right know I'm looking at the U2211H I have it in one of my lab classes. But i'm not really feeling it. I't not the glittery screen, wich the tablet also has. Don't know if it's the vga connection. but the text aren't rendering properly. I'm also looking at the zr22w. A smaller screen is acceptable only if the pixel density matches these. But the x201t's display is so juicy...

10. antipodes

antipodes Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, I have a "LTD121KX6B" (via pcwizard) display sitting in a frameless screen (no raised edges, thick glass panel). It seems that only the non-multitouch screens have frameless displays, yet the "LTD121KX6B" part is listed under #6 multitouch. Is it possible to have this combination of parts? I'm trying to figure out what exactly I received in my purchase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.